TASTE KC CATERING MENU
5 Course Buffet
Buffet includes choice of 2 entrees, 1 vegetable, 1 starch, and 1 salad with dinner rolls.
All buffets include china, silverware and linen napkins
Salad – Choice of One
Includes assorted dinner rolls and butter
Taste Signature Salad
Spring greens & green leaf lettuce with mandarin oranges, sliced almonds and sweet red onions.
Choose two dressings – Balsamic vinaigrette, raspberry walnut vinaigrette, buttermilk ranch, blue cheese, or Italian.
Crisp romaine, sweet red onions, grated parmesan & housemade croutons.
Fusilli Pasta Salad
Tri-colored spring-shaped pasta with diced cheddar cheese, red peppers, capers & black olives with Italian vinaigrette.
Penne Pasta Salad
With diced red peppers, English cucumbers and sweet red onion in tangy dill sauce.
Assorted fresh seasonal fruits, lightly sweetened. Colorful and delicious.
Fresh basil, sweet grape tomatoes and pearl mozzarella with olive oil, sea salt and balsamic glaze. * $1 Walnut & Goat Cheese Salad
Spring greens, sweet red onions, candied walnuts & creamy goat cheese. *$1
Crisp Romaine with sweet red onions, cucumbers,
kalamata olives, feta cheese and tangy pepper slices. *$1
Mediterranean Cucumber Salad
Crisp cucumbers, sweet onions, roma tomatoes, parsley,
vinegar medley and olive oil. $1
Spring greens with candied pecans, dried cranberries and rich gorgonzola crumbles. *$1
Fresh broccoli crowns, candied walnuts, golden raisins, sunflower kernels and chopped bacon. $1.5
Tomato & Basil
Roma tomatoes, fresh basil, sea salt & olive oil. * $1
Entree – Choice of Two
Oven roasted, Panko encrusted chicken breast with pan style gravy.
Roasted chicken breast with sweet marsala cream and sautéed mushrooms.
Brined & spice rubbed rotisserie style chicken.
Tender beef cubes in savory red wine sauce with onions, carrots & celery.
Braised beef brisket with your choice of Guinness au jus or KC style bbq.
Roasted pork tenderloin with granny smith apple glaze.
Pasta sheets & marinara with grilled zucchini, squash, mushrooms & cheeses.
Saffron rice with assorted vegetables, smoked sausage and salad shrimp. (Also available as an action station.)
Chicken & Dumplings
Tender chicken pieces, baby peas, cubed carrots and large dumplings in pan style gravy.
Baby peas, cubed carrots and large dumplings in vegetable pan style gravy. (Can also be served vegan.)
Ground beef & lamb with peas, carrots, onions and parmesan mashed potatoes.
Vegetarian Shepherd’s pie
Peas, carrots, onions and sautéed mushrooms with parmesan mashed potatoes.
Stuffed Chicken Breast
Marinated artichokes, baby spinach and pan style gravy. *$1
Raspberry Pecan Chicken
Raspberry and asiago stuffed chicken thigh with crushed pecans and raspberry Dijon glaze. *$1
Almond encrusted chicken breast with pan style marmalade gravy. *$1
Italian breaded chicken breast with sweet marinara and creamy mozzarella. *$1
Berkshire Pork Ragu
Slow cooked Berkshire pork with grated carrots, sweet onions and roma tomatoes. *$2
Pan Seared Salmon
Marinated and pan seared 6oz salmon fillet with sweet molasses glaze. $2
Braised beef tips and mushrooms in sweet and savory marsala cream and sweet onions.
Beef Tip Ragu
Braised beef tips with roasted peppers & roma tomatoes.
Braised Short Ribs
Slow cooked in Guinness, red wine and magic. *$2.5
Chef’s Recipe Meatloaf
Ground beef & pork. The rest is a secret. Available in gluten free.
Caribbean Spiced Rotisserie Chicken
Rubbed and roasted to perfection.
Cilantro Lime Chicken
Marinated chicken breast with cilantro lime sauce.
Sundried Tomato Chicken
Pan seared chicken breast with sundried tomato cream.
Tender chicken thighs, sautéed celery & onions with savory white beans.
Dry rubbed, smoked and glazed with your favorite bbq sauce. *$3
A Chinese favorite and one we’ve perfected in house. *$3
Cranberry & Apple Stuffed Pork Loin
Onions, celery, apples and dried cranberries stuffed and rolled in a seasoned pork loin. *$1.50
Caribbean Jerk Pork Loin
Marinated, rubbed and roasted then topped with pineapple chutney. *$1.50
Smoked Pulled Pork
Six hours in the smoker and another three in the oven makes this rubbed pork perfect. *$2
Parmesan Encrusted Tilapia
Seasoned, covered in Parmesan and pan seared. *$1
Herb Seared Salmon
Herbs de Provence and lavender rubbed salmon fillet. Pan seared and brushed with smoked sweet cream butter. *$2
Shrimp, crab & lobster with rice in a spicy tomato ragu. *$2
Starch – Choice of One
Parmesan & garlic or traditional. Goat cheese. *$1
Oven roasted new potatoes
Garlic & rosemary or O’Brien (peppers & onions).
With sweet marinara & grated parmesan.
Long grain & wild rice pilaf
With herbs & mushrooms.
Saffron Rice with Herbs
Red Beans & Rice
*Add cocktail shrimp & andouille sausage for $1.
With black beans and roasted corn.
Cilantro Lime Rice
Cajun Sweet Potatoes.
Au Gratin Potatoes
Scalloped with onion & cheese sauce.
With tender beef slices and a hint of vanilla. *$1
Corkscrew pasta with sweet marinara and pan seared pancetta. *$1
Mashed potatoes with cheese, bacon, chives, butter & sour cream. *$1
Sweet Buttered Rice
Tender white rice with sugar, butter and herbs.
Caribbean Jerk Rice
Vegetarian rice pilaf with Caribbean jerk seasoning.
Herb roasted with kosher salt and butter *$1 5 Cheese Mac & Cheese *
Vegetable – Choice of One
Roasted Italian vegetables
Amaretto & rosemary glazed carrots
Green beans amandine
BBQ baked beans
Green bean casserole
Corn & roasted red peppers
$3.00 Per Person
– Grape tomatoes, mozzarella, fresh basil, balsamic cream and sea salt.
Mini Vegetable Egg Rolls
– Bite size vegetable egg rolls with sweet and sour dipping sauce.
Italian Herbed Meatballs
– Bite sized Italian meatballs, baked and topped with warm, sweet marinara or zesty BBQ sauce.
– Miniature BBQ brisket, chicken carnitas or cuban pork on Farm to Market egg rolls.
Asian Style Meatballs
– Bite sized herbed meatballs with spicy Asian sauce
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
– Smoky, roasted red peppers, garbanzo beans and tahini blended together with our
secret spices and served with toasted ciabatta.
Two Pepper and Cucumber Bruschetta
– Diced red and yellow peppers, cucumbers, minced prosciutto, garlic and cold pressed olive oil served with toasted ciabatta.
Roma Tomato & English Cucumber Bruschetta
– Plum tomatoes and English cucumbers with garlic and basil pesto. Served with toasted ciabatta slices.
Domestic Cheese Platter
– Assorted cubed domestic cheeses with gourmet crackers.
– Assorted sliced vegetables with creamy french dip.
– Minced, marinated mushrooms, shallots, garlic, and olive oil served with toasted ciabatta.
Dill Crème Fraiche
– With dark pumpernickel rye and fresh crudite
– Sweet marinara, mozzarella cheese & your choice of toppings.
* Thai Chicken
* Shrimp & Andouille ($4.00 per person)
* Spinach, Artichokes & Blue Cheese
* Three Cheese
$4.00 Per Person
BLT Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
– One bite BLT with cherry tomatoes, lettuce, applewood smoked bacon, shredded cheese & garlic aioli.
Blue & Cream Cheese Stuffed New Potatoes
– Miniature potatoes, baked and stuffed with blue and cream cheese filling.
Twice Baked New Potatoes
– Baked and stuffed with cheese, bacon, butter & chives.
Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
– Large Gulf shrimp wrapped in apple wood bacon and tossed in sweet chile glaze.
– Medium peeled and chilled shrimp individually served with zesty, bloody mary cocktail sauce.
Marinated Artichoke Dip
– Tangy marinated artichoke hearts with parmesan, Dijon mustard & fresh dill aioli. Served chilled with toasted ciabatta.
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
– Zesty spinach and artichoke dip with tortilla chips & crudite. Served warm.
– Marinated and roasted chicken skewers served with Asian peanut glaze.
Black Angus Roast Beef Canapés
– Sliced, tender roast beef on thin sliced sourdough toasts with sundried tomato & horseradish aioli.
– Fresh, crisp vegetables in a spring roll wrapper. Served with hoisin sauce.
Crab & Lobster Wontons
– Crab & lobster mix with sweet chile & cognac cream cheese
Banh Mi Spring Rolls
– Braised pork with carrot & daikon pickles, fresh cilantro & chile glaze
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
– Baked button mushroom caps stuffed with crab, bacon, herbed bread crumbs, and cream cheese.
Smoked Salmon Canapés
– Tender slices of smoked Atlantic salmon on pumpernickel rounds with lemon and dill crème fraiche.
– Assorted salami with roasted and pickled vegetables & select cheeses.
Sundried Tomato & Goat Cheese Torte
– Sundried tomatoes, fresh garlic, olive oil & parsley layered with goat cheese & cream cheese and covered with sliced almonds. Served with peppered ciabatta.
– Fresh pineapple, strawberries, honey dew melon, and cantaloupe skewered. Topped with milk chocolate.
Fresh Fruit Platter
– Seasonal fruits in a generous arrangement.
$6.00 Per Person
Chilled Peel and Eat Shrimp
– Medium Gulf shrimp seasoned and simmered. Served with zesty, bloody mary cocktail sauce.
Bacon Wrapped Scallops
– Tender sea scallops wrapped in aged prosciutto and pan seared.
Miniature Crab Cakes
– Lump crab with roasted peppers, scallions and tangy remoulade
Gourmet Cheese Platter
– Assorted regional cheeses with gourmet crackers.
Whole Smoked Salmon
– Whole hickory smoked salmon with assorted gourmet crackers and cream cheese dip. Served cold. 10-12 lb average, market price (approx. $250)
Carving Stations With Farm to Market Rolls
Roast Beef with au jus and horseradish $1/$5. Spiral Cut Ham $1/$5. Whole Smoked Pork Loin station only $4. Beef Tenderloin station only $10. Prime Rib station only $8. Turkey Breast $3 Grilled Strip Loin $6
Action Stations & Self Serve Bars
Pasta Station Choice of penne, cavatappi, bowtie, rigatoni and two sauces. *$5 Add chicken or meatballs $1
Mac & Cheese Bar Our 5 cheese Mac & Cheese with 6 toppings. *$5
Gyro Bar Gyro slices from our grill, onions, lettuce, tomatoes, tzatziki and warm pita. *$5
Burrito Bar Choice of beef, pork or chicken with a variety of toppings and warm flavored tortilla. *$5
Street Taco Bar Corn tortillas with choice of two meats (chipotle chicken, pork al pastor or beef carnitas), fresh pico de gallo, shredded lettuce, jalapenos, limes, diced onion, cilantro and sauces. *$5
Quesadilla Bar Chicken, beef or cheese quesadillas made on the spot with choice of toppings. *$4
Nacho Bar Fresh fried chips with chicken, ground beef, cheese sauce and a variety of toppings. *$5
Bruschetta Bar Crisp ciabatta toasts with chilled art dip, hummus (any flavor), cucumber & tomato Bruschetta. *$5
Quotes Available Upon Request
Plated Meals. Dessert Table – Cheesecake, Cupcakes, Crème Brulee or any other desserts requested. Vegetarian and Gluten Free Dishes.
Outside Catering Kitchen Charge – $750
– Packages will be deducted by $18 for outside caterers after the kitchen charge
– Outside caterers are required to help with the room flip and set the tables with china, flatware, and linen napkins. They also must provide staffing for bussing for the entire event.
– Wedding cakes and desserts are NOT considered an outside catering and will not have an additional charge.
Quotes Available Upon Request
– Plated Meals
– Dessert Table – Cheesecake, Cupcakes, Crème Brulee or any other desserts requested
– Vegetarian and Gluten Free Dishes